7/20/09

Closing Workshop

Closing Workshop



His Excellency, Distinguished Guests, Ladies and Gentlemen

Good afternoon trainers and all participants. On behalf of Cambodian Federation of Employers and Business Associations (CAMFEBBA), first of all I would like to thank for your presents with two- day workshop. And I would like to take this opportunity to express thanks to the trainers who have done the best job to conduct this workshop. Furthermore, I really appreciated to show our trust gratitude to ILO who sponsors this program.

After participating two-day training, I really believe that all participants have gained a lot of benefits from this workshop in term of knowledge and local and international experiences from our experts. As a result, I hope all participants will take knowledge and experiences that you have learnt from this workshop to apply in order to develop your own businesses as well the SMEs in Cambodia. CAMFEBA will take cares to follow up after fishing this workshop and confirm you the improvement of SMEs in Cambodia.

Moreover I actually believe that ILO will keep doing such kind of workshop and training with CAMFEBA to spread the value and fresh knowledge and experiences to improve the SMEs in Cambodia. And we are looking forward to continue the cooperation in this endeavor and trust that our effort will produce results beneficial to economy and society in this country.

Finally I appreciate with a successful workshop and would like to thank all of you here for your work hard to teach, learn, share and discuss to make this workshop more active and successful. I hope that I will see you in other workshop soon.


Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment